Generating ideas is just one of many themes that Kevin can speak on. His material is brilliant for stimulating an audience. It can be used as an amusing keynote theme, or as a prelude to inspiring people to articulate their ideas better.
Kevin is a lively and stimulating speaker who favours a collaborative workshop style.
His original approaches to solving business issues are captured in a variety of books.
He is often asked to provide a keynote theme at a conference, to be a catalyst for management teams, or to address whole companies.
A suite of materials can support the theme, including books, apps, podcasts, and online tools. Here’s a flavour of some of his material.
POPULAR SPEAKER THEMES
- Based on The Smart Thinking Book
- Features 60 bursts of business brilliance
- Covers growth, communication, innovation, creativity, relationships, and thinking
- Ultra fast rapid response provocations for each topic
- Ideal for organizations who wish to get to the nub of an issue fast
OH #@! I’VE GOT TO RUN A BRAINSTORM
- Based on The Ideas Book
- Features a set of idea generation techniques that solve business issues
- Explains how to prepare for and run brainstorms properly – and charge for them
- Ideal for organisations who wish to be more creative
HOW TO DEVELOP A CLEAR POINT OF VIEW AND A PERSUASIVE LINE OF ARGUMENT
- Based on The Ideas Book and The Diagrams Book combined
- Explains how to have a clear Point of View…
- …and express them pithily using diagrams
- Includes a 12-step process to map out a clear and persuasive Line of Argument
- Ideal for organisations who need to sell products and proposals more effectively
HOW TO BANISH THE BULL FROM YOUR COMPANY AND CREATE CLEARER COMMUNICATION
- An amusing session with a serious message about clarity of expression
- Based on The Dictionary of Business Bullshit – a new book with over 2,000 entries
- Deconstruction of why people bullshit, coupled with serious advice about what to do about it
- Highlights the importance of jargon-free language in business and promotes the conditions for faster, clearer communication
Get in touch to discuss possibilities: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07979 808770.